Your business is unique. Understanding what different policy types cover is important to match your business insurance needs to what policy coverage. Knowing what coverage is mandatory and what business insurance is optional allows you, the business owner, to control the business insurance budget.
We offer the following insurance options:
- Key Person Insurance – An insurance policy taken out by a business to compensate that business for financial losses that would arise from the death or extended incapacity of the member of the business specified on the policy.
- Buy-Sell – A buy-sell agreement is a contract among business owners, where upon the death of one of the owners, the remaining owners are required to purchase the deceased’s interest via the terms of the contract (buy-sell agreement) and the deceased’s survivors or heirs are required to comply by selling their inherited interest at the pre-determined price.
- Retirement Plans – 401k, Non-qualified plans, 412e3
- “Discriminatory” retirement plan for key employees
- “Golden Handcuffs” planning for key employees – It’s a win-win compromise for employers and employees, where incentives over and above the typical perks are offered, especially to key personnel, to maintain a happy and loyal workforce.