We have one of the highest client retention rates in the industry and we have worked with nearly every type of small business throughout Utah. Our dedicated and experienced staff will offer high-quality, personalized service and creative solutions. We look forward to providing a competitive benefits package to you and your employees.
We broker the following products:
- Health – Health Insurance is becoming increasingly important as health costs are raising. Health Insurance choices are constantly changing and it is always best to discuss the types of insurance for your employees before selecting a plan.
- Dental – The best way to protect your employee’s oral health is with Dental Insurance. Dental Insurance typically covers both preventive care and emergency medical dental care.
- Group Long-Term Disability – A policy that pays income to the insured during illnesses, injuries or disabilities that last longer than 90 days.
- Group Short-Term Disability – This pays a percentage of your salary if any of your employees become temporarily disabled, meaning that they are not able to work for a short period of time due to sickness or injury (excluding on-the-job injuries, which are covered by workers compensation insurance).
- Group Vision
- Group Long-Term Care – Long Term Care covers additional care in the event of old age, mental illness or injury. Long Term Care specifically covers the Activities of Daily Living if you are unable to do them.
- Retirement Plans